When I published by Colourpop Super Shock Shadow review, I felt really excited about getting back into blogging. I planned on taking lots of pictures the next day and felt like I had everything planned. Unfortunately, my health hasn’t been great lately and my illness has been causing me a lot of problems. I’m currently signed off work and unable to do much.
I was planning on holding a giveaway in February but have brought it forward a little as I’m struggling to finish any posts. I’ve just been started on some new medication so I’m hoping that this week I’ll feel a little better and will be able to take some pictures – I’ve treated myself to so many new products recently! I’m incredibly grateful to everyone who has followed my blog and Twitter recently and hope to be back in the swing of things as soon as possible!
I decided on the Urban Decay Naked ‘Ultimate Basics’ Eyeshadow Palette for the giveaway prize. I got it as soon as it was released and absolutely love it. It’s one of my go-to eyeshadow palettes and I hope the winner of the giveaway loves it as much as me!
– This giveaway is open internationally and is not sponsored
– There will be one winner who will win the Urban Decay Naked ‘Ultimate Basics’ Eyeshadow Palette
– The giveaway will be ran using Rafflecopter and all mandatory requirements must be completed
– Any entrants under 18 must have parental permission
– I will notify the winner within 24 hours of the giveaway finishing. They will then have 72 hours to respond. If they do not respond during this time, another winner will be chosen.